We have had so much fun dreaming up new recipes using our Dirty Habit Spicy Margarita jar mix. As this jar sits it takes on new, deeper flavors and gets pretty spicy if you leave it for a few weeks! We have loved using it to spice up the start of summer.
Our favorite recipe so far is one that is simple and delicious using fresh lime juice, a touch of honey and a little Topo Chico Mineral Water. Yep, it's our new fav when it comes to drink mixers.
- Add tequila to the Spicy Margarita jar, let it chill...the longer the better.
- Strain/pour 2.5 oz mix from the jar into a shaker with a little ice
- Add a few squeezes from a fresh lime into the shaker
- Add 3 oz Topo Chico Mineral Water
- Add a squeeze of honey
- Shake lightly, swirl or mix
- Pour over ice and ENJOY!